AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER. PRODUCT SHIPS 10/25/19
The Essential Aminos® by Top Secret Nutrition contains the nine essential amino acids the body needs to support and maintain its muscular, skeletal, enzymatic, and hormonal systems. The ingredients in The Essential Aminos® are in the exact proportions needed for maximum utilization by the body.
Many people know that protein is essential for optimum health, but most assume they are consuming enough from food. So why the need for an amino acid supplement? The simple answer is that – yes, you do get good quality from foods such as eggs, meat, fish and nuts but much of the protein in food is not converted into body protein – it just makes waste that the body has to get rid of plus extra calories. For example, regarding protein, only 18% or less of whey and soy protein is utilized by the body with 83% leaving as waste. Protein from such sources as meat, fish and poultry are absorbed at 32%, with 68% wasted. Eggs are utilized at 48%, with 52% converted to waste. However, The Essential Aminos® is 99% utilized by the body, leaving only 1% as waste. This has been confirmed by a double-blind, triple crossover study, that The Essential Aminos® formula is the ideal amino acid formula for human nutrition. This formula is the only one that can give the body an Amino Acid Utilization (AAU) of 99%, meaning that 99% gets utilized by the body to build or repair body proteins and that only 1% generated energy and nitrogen catabolites. In addition, The Essential Aminos® does not require catalytic enzymes and is available for use by your body after 23 minutes upon consuming.
Active people often require higher doses of amino acid supplements, such as The Essential Aminos®, to provide their bodies adequate building blocks for protein synthesis—critical for healing, muscle recovery and stamina. Almost everyone is protein deficient without realizing it – it plays out as a nagging injury that won’t heal in the athlete, being sore for much longer than necessary after a workout, or brittle bones in menopausal women. The Essential Aminos® is an amino acid supplement that is 99% utilized by the body to make protein. No other form of protein comes close! The Nine essential amino acids are Tryptophan, Lysine, Methionine, Valine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, and Histidine.
Whether you’re looking to stimulate faster muscle growth, increase recovery from exercise, become more resistant to fatigue during a tough workout, or just benefit from additional amino acids in their most absorbable form to support aging or a vegan, vegetarian, or ketosis diet, The Essential Aminos® has you covered!*Essential amino acids are just that - essential. Your body can’t produce them on its own and yet they are crucial for supporting and maintaining the muscular, skeletal, enzymatic, nervous and hormonal systems of the body.* All of these systems need to be running optimally if you're hoping to get to sleep faster, promote muscle synthesis, enhance recovery from exercise, support optimal cognition, support your immune system, digest properly, and much, much more.* Aptly-named The Essential Aminos® are an essential addition for any strength trainers, athletes, or general health-enthusiasts who is looking to aid their metabolism, increase strength and endurance, or just recover faster.